Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Edencrest Farms collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
Edencrest Farms collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding Edencrest Farm's services;
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Edencrest Farms, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of Edencrest Farm's site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Edencrest Farms and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Edencrest Farms site or any The CRM Coach product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of Edencrest Farms, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Edencrest Farms site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Edencrest Farm's site, products and services.
Edencrest Farms also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
Edencrest Farms limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. Edencrest Farms does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
When you visit the Edencrest Farms web site, a cookie may be placed on your computer or the cookie may be read if you have visited the Edencrest Farms site previously. If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the PABC web site, you may not be able to view all the text on the screens, or to experience a personalised visit, or to subscribe to certain service and product offerings on the Edencrest Farms site.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Edencrest Farms does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- to Edencrest Farm's employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on Edencrest Farm's behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if Edencrest Farms has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Edencrest Farms rights or property, other users of Edencrest Farms web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Edencrest Farms or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the Canada or the United States, or in any other country in which Edencrest Farms or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database),Edencrest Farms will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove Edencrest Farms compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
Edencrest Farms will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by calling 705-737-2491 writing to:
2904 Rainbow Valley Road West
Minesing, On L0L 1Y0
If Edencrest Farms is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney–client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting Edencrest Farms or the Privacy Officer as described above. Edencrest Farms will promptly correct such personal information.